The insurance company may tell you that you don’t need a lawyer and that having a lawyer represent you will just slow down the process. But the insurance company does not have your best interests at heart. Its goal is to pay out as little money as possible in settling injury claims. But when you are the one who was injured, you need to obtain the maximum amount of money for your injuries. You deserve fair and just compensation for how this injury has changed your life now and in the future. Why do you need a lawyer? We can help you seek the best settlement for your case.
Call our Morgantown attorneys at (304) 212-7289 for a free case evaluation.
Attorneys Looking Out For Your Best Interests
Once you settle a case, you cannot go back and ask for more money or treatment. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced attorney working for your best interests. Whether you have been in a motorcycle crash, a car accident or a collision with a truck, we can help you seek full compensation for your injuries.
At Brewer & Giggenbach, PLLC, our lawyers can assist you with the many aspects of your case:
- Communicate with the other party’s insurance company on your behalf.
- Gather documentation to prove your injuries and the severity of them.
- Review any settlement offers for fairness and full compensation.
- Negotiate with the insurance company to obtain maximum compensation.
- Protect your interests and ensure that all aspects of your injury are considered in any settlement offer, including medical bills for treatment, current and future wage loss, scarring and permanency, pain and suffering and other loses in your case.
Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation Today
Need legal help? Our West Virginia attorneys have the experience and knowledge to represent you in a fair settlement of your case. The insurance company has attorneys working to minimize payments on these cases. You need someone working for you. Call us at (304) 212-7289 or email us to request your case evaluation appointment. Brewer & Giggenbach, PLLC, has trial-tested attorneys ready to work for you.
WATCH ALL VIDEOS
Why Do You Need A Lawyer?
- View All Services
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law