Brewer and Giggenbach PLLC, based in Morgantown, West Virginia, boasts a highly successful commercial litigation practice built by lawyers who have a long history of resolving a wide range of business disputes.
William Brewer has been recognized by Best Lawyers and as a West Virginia Super Lawyer in the area of commercial litigation. The firm’s veteran litigators offer 70 years of combined experience and demonstrated results at trial and in mediation or arbitration. Skilled attorneys represent individuals and companies throughout West Virginia, as well as out-of-state parties in disputes with local businesses.
Contract Disputes • Construction And Real Estate Issues
Brewer & Giggenbach attorneys respond swiftly in time-sensitive situations. The attorneys work closely with clients to explore cost-effective solutions for corporate and commercial disputes such as the following:
- Contract Disputes (with clients, or business to business)
- Construction and Real Estate Issues
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) disputes
- Tortious interference and Business Fraud
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes/Business Dissolution
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties by Financial Advisers
- Real Estate Disputes (transactions, right of way, easements)
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Employee Litigation
Construction Litigation Issues Are Unique
Industry knowledge is key when launching commercial litigation cases. Brewer and Giggenbach attorneys are particularly well versed in construction matters, which are unique in the way they are handled.
William Brewer grew up in his family’s electrical contracting business and has owned and operated several companies, in addition to having a degree in accounting and over 35 years of trial experience. Bader Giggenbach is a licensed general contractor and has extensive practical and legal experience in the construction industry. Together, they have incredible knowledge of the manufacturing and engineering disciplines to represent designers, developoers, builders, contractors, subcontractors, homeowners adn commercial property owners in any dispute involving:
- Construction defects and workmanship: Representing contractors and buyers in disputes over contract terms, change orders, failure to perform, quality of work and post-construction issues (water damage, structural defects);
- Construction liens: Representing owners, lenders and contractors in mechanic’s liens, storer’s liens, material men’s liens and other matters regarding nonpayment or breach of contract; and
- Contractor vs. builder: Contract disputes between commercial builders and contractors, often involving one party located outside of West Virginia
Schedule An Appointment With Our Skilled Lawyers
As skilled trial lawyers, Brewer and Giggenbach attorneys are always prepared to take commercial litigation cases to a judge or jury. A member of the team will discuss all options in an initial consultation. Call Brewer & Giggenbach today at (304) 212-7289, or email the firm to schedule your appointment.
WATCH ALL VIDEOS
Cost-Effective Commercial Litigation Representation
- View All Services
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law