Prematurely losing a loved one in a fatal accident caused by the negligence of another is incredibly difficult. Those left behind are often consumed by grief, constantly wondering, "Why?"

Call our Morgantown attorneys to discuss your case at 304-212-7289.

Experienced, Understanding Attorneys On Your Side

Our personal injury attorneys are prepared to compassionately guide you through the process of pursuing a wrongful death claim against the at-fault party. Since 1988, we have recovered compensation in many wrongful death cases. We are compassionate attorneys who can guide you through the legal process. We will stand by you through this time of grief and help you navigate the complexities of the legal system, making a claim for negligence on behalf of your loved one.

Representative Wrongful Death Cases

Recovered in Wrongful Death case for family of woman who suffered a stroke from wrong placement of catheter placed for dialysis resulting in a fatal stroke? See More

Recovered Wrongful Death case for failure to properly place a feeding tube resulting in a massive stroke and death. See More

Recovering Compensation To Help You Move Forward

Placing a monetary value on a human life is one the most difficult aspects of our job. Although we consider every life priceless, in wrongful death lawsuits, a specific amount must be determined. We work with a panel of experts to determine your loved one's future earning potential, as well as the impact of the loss of family contributions.

Through negotiation or litigation, our firm may be able to help you recover compensation for medical and funeral expenses, lost income and emotional damages for the loss of companionship.

Discuss Your Legal Rights With Brewer & Giggenbach

Brewer & Giggenbach, PLLC is a West Virginia law firm assisting people with serious injury cases and wrongful death negligence cases. While no amount of money can ever make up for your loss, it can provide you with a much-needed sense of justice. Contact us today at 304-212-7289 for a free consultation with an experienced lawyer. You may also email our firm to make your appointment.