Trial Lawyers Who Truly Try Cases
Brewer & Giggenbach, PLLC is a full-service law firm representing businesses and individuals throughout north central West Virginia. Our attorneys have a reputation as formidable litigators prepared to go to trial. This willingness to go the distance puts our clients in the strongest position for a favorable resolution.
Based in Morgantown, West Virginia, we represent a diverse clientele from the Clarksburg and Fairmont areas to Wheeling and the top of the state. We serve many employees and students of West Virginia University, as well as out-of-state drivers injured here and out-of-state companies in litigation with West Virginia businesses.
For insightful, aggressive representation in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, business law and more, contact us at 304-291-5800. We offer a free consultation with an experienced attorney.
Get the Responsive Service Only a Small Law Firm Can Offer
As a small firm, Brewer & Giggenbach can provide responsive, accessible legal counsel. With 46 years of combined experience and unique backgrounds, our lawyers offer confident representation in a wide range of practice areas :
- Personal Injury: car accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, product liability
- Criminal Defense: DUI, theft, domestic violence, white collar crime, serious felonies
- Family Law: divorce, property division, child custody, child support
- Business Law: business transactions and start-up, contract disputes, construction litigation
- Employment Law: contract issues, grievances, discrimination claims
- Gaming Law: operator violations, licensing issues
Taking Your Case to Trial Whenever Necessary
While we always pursue a fair settlement, we don't shy away from the courtroom. In fact, we frequently go to trial in all of our practice areas. Our trial lawyers are well known to defense counsel and insurance companies — they realize it's no idle threat when we say we're prepared to take our case to a jury.
Contact Brewer & Giggenbach for strong advocacy and astute legal counsel. We return all inquiries promptly and you will always meet with an attorney, not a paralegal.